Ursa Heavy Duty Multigrade
Multigrade heavy-duty diesel oils
Ursa Heavy Duty SAE 15W-40 and SAE 20W-50 are heavy-duty multigrade engine oils, formulated to conform to ACEA, API and original equipment manufacturers performance standards for heavy-duty diesel engines.
- Ursa Heavy Duty multigrades are developed for use in heavy duty engine operations, in both on and off highway service. They are designed for turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel engines in various types of service, including engines used in heavy-duty trucks, construction, mining and farming equipment.
- Ursa Heavy Duty SAE 15W-40 can also be used in mixed fleet (gasoline and diesel) engines.
- Ursa Heavy Duty SAE 15W-40 and 20W-50 also provide protection in engines where oils are recommended meeting the former CCMC D4, PD2 and G4.
- Designed for reduced low temperature sludge and protection against high temperature oxidation and piston deposit formation
- Formulated for detergency performance and acid control to help maintain reliability, preventing engine and bearing corrosion
- Promotes engine service life by helping protect against wear and bore polishing
- Deutz DQC II-18
- Mercedes Benz MB-approval 228.3
- MTU Oil Category 2 (for SAE 15W-40, approval request submitted)
- API CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, SL
- ACEA E2-96 issue 5 A3/B3
- Cummins CES 20076
- MAN M3275-1*
* Approvals obtained can be no longer extended since obsolete by MAN
Ursa Heavy Duty SAE 15W-40 is suitable for use in:
- API CE, CD, CF
- Mercedes Benz MB 229.1
- Volvo VDS