High performance multipurpose EP calcium/lithium-calcium greases
Agriculture & Forestry
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Manufacturing & Processing
The Novatex line of high performance multipurpose EP greases are highly adhesive, water wash out resistant and provide optimum performance in severe conditions, providing EP wear protection, corrosion and oxidation resistance across a wide temperature range. These versatile lubricants offer a choice of soap types designed to widen application options and allow use across a wide variety of lubrication needs. Novatex greases provide reliable performance in marine, construction and heavy industries, optimising protection, while minimising inventory costs.
- Novatex EP is recommended for the lubrication of plain and roller bearings in steel and paper mill equipment, which operate at temperatures up to +120°C. Novatex EP is also recommended for other industrial applications where an extreme pressure grease with excellent heavy water-washing resistance is required
- Novatex Heavy EP 0, Heavy EP 2 and HD 2 are recommended for the lubrication of heavily loaded plain- and roller bearings at normal temperatures and limited speeds, such as lubricating water pumps, chassis and is also recommended for the lubrication of the propeller shafts of outboard engines and submerged bridge parts
- Novatex Heavy M EP 2 is recommended for the lubrication of plain bearings i.e. pins and bushings on excavators and similar construction vehicles and is an equivalent to ETG 08663, a special Moly grease developed for Komatsu, base oil viscosity 460 mm2/s.
- Novatex HD 2 is also recommended for centralised lubrication systems of Back Hoe Dredgers such as ‘Rocky,’ and Komatsu excavators
- Versatile range of multipurpose pumpable EP greases, deliver protection and reduce inventory costs
- EP wear protection plus choice of soap types widens application options and optimises wear protection
- Water wash out resistance and high adhesion protects against rust and corrosion, reducing maintenance
- Oxidation resistance ensures high temperature protection and increases grease service life